29.1.09

no specific title..lol

hermmm...i can't wait for this weekend to come..bkn apa,i want to have some good rest at home.my entire body aching..or a feel good time watching movies or shopping would do too..yay!hehe..it's a kind of treatment to release the burden inside the head..well,it works for me though.. :)

my mom always remind me that i shud work hard to achieve my dream bcoz it won't come to u easily..i will always remember that. i really wanna success in my career life so that aku leh balas jasa my parents and family.they sacrificed a lot for me so that i could finish my study to the highest level..money,time,energy and every single thing they could do to ensure that i successfully receive a scroll.love 'em to bits.they are my strength who stood behind me in good time or bad time,thin or thick..i really appreciate what they have done to me.

so, working hard is what i did during the entire weekdays and i have the right to have a wonderful weekends rite?so,plan..plan..plan..i'll write here later if i manage to plan sumtin okies?i would be nice if i could hang out with my frens kan??herm..good idea..i shud text my frens la,mana taw if they are available this weekend.mini gath would be blast for me.

till then..i need to mandi coz i'll be late for maghrib..

hugs;
tIm



No comments: