12.6.09

i'm blessed

my sister was married on 30th May and the kenduri was held on the 31st May.the kenduri of abg ameer side was on the 7th June.we are thankful that everything went well as planned.my sister is now happily married :D

after the kenduri in Kedah,i had high fever and was suffering for 4 days.luckily i was ok for the kenduri on abg ameer's side.my whole body aching due to the hard work during the kenduri but i had fun meeting with relatives and friends.to those who helped,thank you from our family and may Allah bless all of u.

i'll find the right time to upload the pixie because i'm a bit busy lately.owh ya,i'm busy preparing for my new job.Yippie Yayy!!!finally i managed to get a new job as a lecturer in KUIS situated in Bangi.i'm extremely happy and syukur of it.i'm thankful to have a very supportive family who are with me during my up n down.i'll start lecturing this Monday 15th June 2009.

but..i'm having some problems here.i have no idea where am i suppose to stay and how am i going to work.i have cousins there but the thing is i have no transport until i have my own car..i have to drive somehow..
i have friends who live nearby bandar sri putra but i'm not gonna bother them.takkan la nak saty rumah dia n ask her to drive me to work kan?herm..i know she won't mid but i do.so,i'm still thinking and thinking hard.hopefully i managed to get an answer by sunday so that i can happily go to work on monday.pray for me...

till then...

love;
tIm

No comments: