25.9.12

the little thing called LOVE

Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry
 - Tom Mullen -


“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” 
- Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets -

“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.” 
- Nicholas Sparks -


Happy 2nd Anniversary sayang! Thank you for being there for me all the time.really looking forward to grow  old with you and being cuddled to sleep till the rest of my life.i love u mucho :)

love;
wifey

No comments: