15.3.10

fun

i just arrived home from PD.the weekend was fun with my family around.but my headache was killing me every second.it never stop me from having fun though.

the weekend was about going around in the car.we went to melaka first to fetch my niece and nephew.we had our lunch at my sister's house.
then we went to PD.check in at EPF's apartment.the room was better than before.the scenery was awesome.then we went all the way from PD to Umbai for dinner which is..urm..wasting time.hahahha.but we had fun n gobbled down the food like there's no tomorrow.owh,kak zu's family also was there so double fun =)

after that we headed back to the apartment and sleep.hahahahaha.i woke up at 8 in the morning today and after everybody had waken up,we headed down to the sea and bedebushhhhhhhhhhhhh..jumped into the sea =)

i really had fun.seriously.then after we sent my niece and nephew, we went for dinner at Jeram kuala selangor.sangat jalan2 cari makan okay!

triple happy.i'm blessed...



BUT,

i keep thinking about what happened to me.i mean my migraine is getting worst.i'm scared.seriously.sangat takot even to go for check up,enough to know that i have bad migraine.i'm not prepared to anything worst..but if that is what my fate is,i'll accept it wholeheartedly.



lov3;
tim

No comments: