24.9.10

oh my!!!!

omi gawd..it's tomorrow.ya saya sangat debo to the max.i don't know why,it's kinda weird feeling.takut + excited + sedih + happy = what i am now.

today me and my siblings been spending time buat pelamin since nak tunjuk creative la konon.hahaha..my dad dah gelak2 cakap we will end up finishing the pelamin esok pagi (sangat menyokong abah aku ni)

just now tok kadi datang,he asked me a few questions i.e istiqfar,mengucap and rukun nikah.thank god aku tak tersasul kalau tak mau abah aku debik aku tadi :p

yes,gugup yang sanagt but trying my best to control in front of my saudara since ramai jugak orang kat umah *nervous*

to all my friends, relatives and colleagues,thank you so much for the warm wishes.sangat terharu and appreciate.

to my family,thank you for the hard work and sacrifices.i love u guys a lot.muah2


love;
tIm

No comments: