30.1.11

being me



being me is so complicated.i don't need people to understand me.i don't even understand myself some of the times.

my life revolves around all kind of people.that makes it hard for me to please each and everyone.but i don't think i need to please them in order to satisfy them.i have better things to do.i only want to please those i think would worth them.

some people could be so childish even if they claimed themselves as professional.owh people,please get a freaking life because you are better than that though.
sometimes,i get so sick of them that i wish i could kick their ass off the world.seriously people,you deserved that.

but i am thankful that there are still few people in my life who cheer me up through thick and thin.i have my darling hubby,my lovely family,my beautiful besties and wonderful friends.thank you for putting a smile on my face whenever you are around.loving everybody to bits :)


my darling hubby

my lovely parents

my lovely siblings

my lovely in laws

my beautiful besties

my beautiful besties

my beautiful besties

the complicated yours truly :p

love;
tIm

2 comments:

HimAwaRi said...

wei ct cntk, nape pic aku cam san toki (a.k.a cik arnab) ha????? :P oh by da way tu jek leh komen, bab ulasan2 anda tiada komen..takutttttttt~~~~ u know why~~~ uwekssss :P

TimShafiee said...

hahaha..mana ade la.ishh...san toki pon takpe,cute hape.