1.1.11

fabulous new year yauuuu :p


wow..how time flies.it's 2011 people!!!

2010 marked many changes in my life.i could say that 2010 was a challenging year for me to go through.bittersweet year indeed.

it has been a year since my life changed 360 degrees.i'm glad i've chosen this path instead of the other.i couldn't be happier :)

year 2010 witnessed me hating the people i love which i now regret so bad.i know they love me that was why they did what they did.

year 2010 also witnessed me being a wife to Mr. Shaiful Anuar.a man who never fails to make me happy and the one i could lean on to through thick and thin.he's my best friend,my good listener, my partner in crime, my laughing partner and my awesome hubby.

well...2010 also welcomed 2 new adorable babies in may family, Uwais Zariff and Nur Quzandria Elfeera.they are two beyond cute babies.

hopefully 2011 will be nice to me..to us.let's pray so that this new year brings happiness to all of us.

this is how we celebrated our new year :)

31/12/2010 ( Section 4, Shah Alam)

BBQ-ing at new house yauuu

ooo-soo-delicious

1/1/2011 (Tasik Shah Alam)

elfee yang excited

he wanted to play like the grown ups

mengada2 with paksu

sister n bro in law

(On our way to Keramat)

yours truly :)


nephews

hubby shayang

yours truly AGAIN :)



introducing the new babies of our family....



Uwais Zariff

us with uwais bambam

Nur Quzandria Elfeera

this picture was taken minutes after delivery,fresh from oven :)


lots of love throughout the year;
tIm


No comments: