17.1.13

Day 2

hello there!

well, there's nothing much i did today.as i mentioned before,the intention of taking leaves is for me to take a good rest after hell of time juggling with work, assignments, classes and family and to spend my time with Umar. He might not know or care of all these nonsense but i feel like i'd neglected him. We are so close, too close that it was such a shame for me to let him out of might sight whenever i did my assignments. i feel really really bad and that i think i'm not a good mommy *sigh*.

so yeah, these 5 days will be fully utilized to spend with him and attend to his needs.oh ya, his daddy as well :D
not a good mommy and wifey either.  I hope they do understand and can somehow sabar with me for at least another 11months  InshaaAllah :)

hey, talking about Umar, here's some updates on my anak teruna (uhuk,he's a toddler now,no more baby)

#1 - able to say "no..no" with his index finger move left right left right.
#2 - he can really dance,oh my cheeky baby
#3 - knows how to say dada (daddy) and nay (mommy). I wonder where he got the 'nay' thingy.
#4 - he can say "nak" which means 'tak nak'
#5 - he likes reading but not his own books. well at least i know he likes books :)
#6 - susah tidur sometimes. penat mommy nak tidurkan.
#7 - he can be so angel like kalau mommy bawak outing with mommy's girlfriend.he's really a ladies man like what my  friend said :)
#8 - sangat payah nak pakaikan diaper sekarang T_T
#9 - he understands when i speak English with him (based on how he responds) although he spend most of his time with my sister who speaks Malay with him.good one darling :)
#10- no more drinking water from his bottle,nak guna cup.perasan betol :P
#11- sangat demanding nowadays especially if mommy's around.
#12- he's one funny little man.my sister called him 'pak lawak'.
#13- he likes food.he must get this from his daddy.pantang tengok orang makan
 well, those are what i can think of right now.too many things samapi mommy tak boleh recall :) nanti i'll update some more.

my mr.potter


mommy & Umar


much love; 
tim


No comments: