18.4.14

Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

This is what I posted in my Facebook this morning.



While I was driving to the office this just now, I heard a call-in on Mix.fm. It was something got to do with their mix baby bump and the caller wanted to stay anonymous. She got married and became a mother at a very young age. she said that having a kid is not an easy breezy task because she's having an 8YO autistic kid. She added that she has to pay attention to her kid 24/7 until she has no time for herself. To make it worse, she has no support system from her husband (she's a divorcee) and family so everything is on her shoulder. Towards the end, she kinda say that she regretted giving birth to her kid.

I admit that being a mother is not an easy task, what more for her for having an autism baby. There's a lot to do and to expect. Correct me if I'm wrong,but it was a sad thing to hear that she regretted having a baby at the first place. I might not understand because I don't give birth, take care, deal and handle autism kid but it wasn't the kid's fault that you regret giving birth to him. The kid didn't ask to be born that way. I don't blame her though because she sounded so stressed out and maybe she didn't mean to let it out that way.

so who's to blame?
May Allah give her endless strength and patience in handling and taking care of her kid,Amin.


this is what my friend commented: "

Huhuu..mmg tk baik..tp mungkin dia terlalu stress tu tim..i knw coz i also have an autistic brother yg dh 22yo. There r 8 of us in the fmly plus parents n inlaws continuously taking turn looking after him..pun susah..pdhal hes capable of looking afterhimself but byk bnde kne monitor. But alhmdllh.. we managed.
sbb tkde support system lngsung tu yg jd susah n regret. .mybe shes too young for all that...hopefully one day she will see the bright side of all this.."

It brought tears to my eyes after listening to what she said. I totally don't put the blame on her. I have no right to judge her because I don't know her at all. I just feel sad that there's nobody to help her and support her and I feel sad because it leads her to feel that way. I feel sad because I'm thinking of the kid's feeling if he happens to know that her mother regretted giving birth to him.

This makes me so thankful for having my husband and family with me in taking care of my kid(s). Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb. I pray that Allah will give me strength if He happens to put me in the same situation. Aku doa agar dijauhkan perasaan menyesal kalau diuji macam tu. Amin.

Love,


Tim

No comments: