24.4.14

Fever Fever Go Away!

My baby is unwell since Monday. It started off with him vomiting in the middle of the night while sleeping that Sunday night. I knew then that he is not going to be okay the next day. The next day (Monday) I called my sister and she told me that Umar kept on vomiting out every time he coughed and his temperature was a bit feverish. We gave him his medicine without going to the clinic first since there were some left. His temperature was up side down but not that high. On Tuesday night after we gave him his medicine he vomited again and then in about 10 minutes he developed allergy and his right eye was swollen. Oh NOT again! Umar is very sensitive too medicine but he was okay at the fist two days so why on earth he had this allergic thingy. yesterday, me and my sister took him to clinic since I knew that he needed new medicine. His temperature was 37.5 during the check up and there was wheezing sound. Okay baby, there you have to use nebulizer. Of course he cried that was why I brought my sister together with me to hold him throughout the process. The process took the longest time and he couldn't stand it anymore. He kept on saying 'mommy..mommy'.. I felt bad but it's for his own good. It broke my heart to see him crying and calling me all the way. Right after everything ended, he was a bit okay and started to eat a little and play A LOT! Alhamdulillah he is getting okay and no more fever today, only cough and it might take some days for it to go away. Yayness!

Me on the other hand was unwell last Monday and Tuesday. On Monday while I was still at the office, i could feel something was not right. My colleague Cammy kept on asking if I was okay or not because she said that I was not like myself. I guess I was having a bad day or Monday blues or something. After I came back from the office and about to take bath, I vomited out every single thing I had before. Then I had laksa for dinner. Then again I vomited out every thing I had. I even vomited out plain water I drank. NOT GOOD!

The next morning i vomited again but since there was nothing in my system so I vomited the yellowish liquid. Yikes! Towards the night, I had this massive migraine that I myself could not stand it any second. It was so painful that I could bang my head on the wall. But Alhamdulillah i am okay now. 

I am so thankful that I have my sisters near me. Since hubster is out station for for almost 2 weeks now, I have to depend a lot on them (due to my condition now). I don't know what should I do if I am all alone. I might cry every now and then since Umar is super demanding nowadays. LOL!

I guess me and my baby miss daddy so much :(

p/s: I received a phone call while driving to work which totally wrecked my whole day. Arghhhhhhh!!!! Not a good start for the day! Not gonna talk about it though.

Love.
Tim

No comments: