7.5.14

MEROYANness

I'm having major migraine attack since last night. It's pretty normal for me for having migraine every now and then with my condition and what not but it kinda bothers me a tad since I have loads of things to do and to settle. Being attach to lappy doesn't help at all and it worsen my pain but I have get over and done with my workload. So yeah that explains my meroyanNESS this morning and thus I write here. heheheh. I just want to SLEEP.


tell me about it *roll eyes*

this is so me!!

this is what I should prolly be doing

or this?

yeah I need this so bad!
* source of images: Google


Baru pagi tadi dengar kat Mix.fm about people complaining on their work that they are attached to and now here I am complaining. Arghhhhh! Cepat la masa berlalu sikit. I just want to have my long holiday. Tak baik complain..tak baik..tak baik..

Ok gotta go. Udah-udah le derailed dari tugasan sebenar. Nak cari bahan for module yang entah bila nak habis mak pon tak tauuuuuuu!


No comments: