24.5.14

Food Glorious Food

I always love home made spaghetti bolognese. My version of bolognese has a hint of spicy taste which me and my sisters learned from our aunt. I've been cooking bolognese since high school and my friends know that it would be one of our favourite raya dishes :)
I've tasted many bolognese sauces but nothing beats what we prepared at home (kedengaran riak disitu :P).
I never fancy the real bolognese sauce due to its sourness. Alahai tekak melayu kan? Makan western food pon kena jugak bagi pedas-pedas baru la da bomb.
So this morning, my sister made bolognese for breakfast since it's the simplest dish to be prepared in the shortest time. We basically would add chili sauce and some curry powder to make it spicier. However, at that moment, my sister mistakenly put ABC chili dipping sauce and her bolognese turned out to be super spicy. Macam makan sambal tumis which I totally love. I will definitely add that freaking sauce in my bolognese after this.

Up : Before
Down : Aftermath

Itulah rupa paras bolognese yang my sister made. It looks normal but look can be deceiving people. Kalau mat salleh makan mau ulang alik toilet. My mak who doesn't like spicy food at all siap carik chocolate after she had some of it.
There is some sauce left so makan dengan fries. OHEMMGEE it's so good. I think it would taste a lot better if there's cheese on top of it. Mr.Hubs loves having the sauce with fries. Tapi takde la pulak gambarnye. Next time baby, next time!

Ok dah, pi buat cepat.


No comments: