21.5.14

My living proof

How can this little human being be so addictive?








I can never get enough of the eyes and smile. I sometimes wonder whether I will or could love his other siblings (InshaAllah in the near future) the same way that I have on him. Hahahaha!
He is so mini me. I don't know how my husband manage to handle the two of us. 
Me and Umar are so close. He is super manja whenever I am around especially these days. Mommy this and mommy that. It seems like he's glued to me. Kalau mommy masuk toilet pun kadang-kadang tunggu depan pintu. Macam la mommy nak lari. We are like bff. We annoyed hubster sometimes...erk..most of the time.. Hehehehe!

Baby,
No matter how much you grow up and how many other siblings you are going to have in the future, you will always have a special place in mommy's heart.
When you grow up in the future and become a young gentleman, please don't be ashamed to love me, hug me and kiss me the way you do now even in public. LOL!
I know you will be a good big brother to your future sibling(s).
Mommy loves you and will always be. I promise to be near you and support you during the thickest and thinnest.
I pray for you excellence in the world and the hereafter.
Please bear with me and daddy even when we grow old and grumpy. We are just a plain  paranoid parent who sometimes tend to be overprotective. heheheh :D

Umar Rifqy Bin Shaiful Anuar, you will forever be my baby. Note that :D

Much Love;
MOMMY

No comments: