13.5.14

Let it go..let it go..

I was scrolling my instagram yesterday when I realized that I had one friend request which suddenly made me realized that forgiving and forgetting is a way for me to let go of the past. Well, it doesn't mean that I still hold on to my past, I had gotten over and done with it years ago. Now that I'm living in the world with my loved ones, I am thankful to HIM for directing me to this path. The path that I never knew I would be taking which somehow leads me to my happiest though by taking the path that I did, I hurt so many people including myself. If not by taking the path, I might end up nowhere and might as well not becoming a mother still.hehehe. So cheers to forgive and forget :)





p/s: yes, I have forgiven you. I should have thank you for this wonderful life I'm having now :)


have a great day lovelies :)

No comments: