29.5.14

Boring post for the sake of posting something today :P

Having my brunch (nasi goreng + kentang goreng with ikan bilis + ayam masak kicap = my kinda comfort food) is so much fun whilst blog walking. I can do this all the time BUT I am not paid to only do this though.

However, this will only last for a while. New semester will start soon. I have another 1 week to huhu haha and laze around. Next week pon dah start busy with registration, EPT paper marking + keying in the marks (these 2 jobs would take 1 day only) and then me and my colleague will have to stream the students according to their marks/level. Furthermore, kena betulkan jadual yang dah buat according to the intake. How stressful right?

Having said that, I guess it's okay for me to do the 'lagha' things before the storm strikes :)
Fair enough :P

I'm now busy having a life. I'm happy :)

No comments: