27.5.14

On En.Suami,Hubster,Hubby and whatnot

mon cheri

So today I'll be sharing/blabbing about my dearest hubster. Bear with me people :)

This year marks our fourth year as husband and wife. Never in my wildest dream that I would accept/marry him but ALLAH is the BEST PLANNER and it was our fate to be together and I will always be thankful to ALLAH for this path.

En.Shaiful is not a romantic kinda guy. He's just an ordinary guy who knows how to put a smile on my face and always tickles me with his jokes. Believe it or not, I never received any flowers from him ever since we knew each other until now (tengok bertapa tak lomentik hubster ku itu) but it never bothers me sebab aku ni bukan la suka sangat bunga tu. Dari bagi bunga baikla bagi makanan and that is what he did and still does.hehehe. He knows that I love food and eating/munching is my favourite pastime :)

As a husband, he takes care of me and provide me with all the needs that I should get even though we do not lead a lavish kinda life. He never pampered me with expensive stuff and I never ask anything expensive from him. What makes me love him so much is the fact that he cooks for me every now and then since he knows that I never like cooking and it will never be my forte. He doesn't mind because he loves cooking. He's my sexy chef :P
Kadang-kadang kalau balik kerja lambat and dia dah sampai rumah, dia siap buatkan air lagi. Baju mesti dah siap basuh, tinggal nak jemur and lipat je. Kalau penat or sakit-sakit badan, cakap je mesti he is ever ready to be my masseur. He's my living Ogawa Machine. hahahaha!! We do fight and quarrel but never on a big isssue. Hello, tipula kalau ada husband and wife yang tak pernah gaduh/ masam muka/ selisih faham. Lagu P.Ramlee pon ada kata "sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit, apa pula suami isteri". The way we gaduh is both of us will just keep quiet sampailah salah seorang tak tahan and will start pujuk (selalunya dialah yang tak tahan kalau dua-dua diam so ended up dia buat lawak bodoh and both will burst into laugh).
Mr.Hubs is a very busy guy. Baru-baru ni company dia dapat buat jalan dalam Desaru Resort so he had to be there for the longest time I could remember. We didn't even get the chance to celebrate his birthday together this year. Before dapat job tu he worked so hard for the tender sampai kadang-kandang he had to work on weekends and balik lambat. Sometimes geram jugak and mulalah kepala otak pikir ke lain tapi whenever he has to come home late, dia akan call from his office or call me by using his boss's. He even dragged me to his office especially on weekends kalau dia kena habiskan kerja tak pon teman dia pergi office malam-malam. I always whine about him not spending enough time with us tapi I know he works hard for us in order to provide us with a good life walaupon tak boleh drive ferari lagi (ehh?? hahahahah!!). As a result, we are now able to settle our house payment which is a big relief to us.

few days after we were officially hubs and wife
our first eid together + Umar inside moi

my sexy chef prepared kuah lodeh for his dearest wife
 As a daddy, he's one of the best yet strict daddy a kid would and could ask for. Imagine he would wake up in the middle of the night (sometimes more than 3 times) to prepare milk for his son. He never wakes me up to do all those thing or sometimes I would call him untuk tolong bancuh susu for Umar and he never say anything about it. Dia cakap now it'll be his turn to wake up in the wee hours sebab sebelum ni when I still breastfed Umar, I had to wake up every now and then to nurse him.  How sweet and helpful can he be right?
He would also mandikan Umar whenever I am tired after work (walaupon his work requires a lot more energy than mine) then dia jugak akan suapkan Umar makan.
 However, I can see that he's going to be a strict daddy. hahaha!! We are not the kind or parents yang say yes to everything Umar wants or does. We do not want out kid(s) to be pampered with materials sampai nanti bila dah besar jadi sangat dependent dengan parents and boleh mintak all the things under the sun from the parents. They need to learn the hard way sometimes. So anak, simpanla harapan nak suruh mommy and daddy belikan kereta bila dah besar. Mommy beli kereta guna duit sendiri tau, daddy je yang dapat kereta from atok masa belajar  (oops, daddy was spoiled by atok then!). I was brought up like that and yet I still can survive so I think it wouldn't be a problem for my kid(s) to undergo the same life.

I can see his joy of fatherhood

our first road trip with Umar to JB
Hubster does not have a lot of friend. After he finished his study, he started to work with his current boss. His boss taught him a lot about life and taught him to be matured.  Sebab tu la dia nampak lagi matang walaupon kami sebaya. His circle of friends tak banyak despite belajar kat banyak tempat sebab he was and is busy with his work sampai jarang ada masa nak lepak with his friends. So his friends are his wife which is me, his boss and his colleagues.

So, those are the things about my husband. I am more than thankful to have him in my life and I couldn't and wouldn't ask for a better one. Allah has chosen him to be with me and accompany my for the rest of my life, InshaAllah. Thank you Allah.

Alhamdulillah for the life I am leading now and with whom I live now.

Thank you sayang, I know you will somehow read this post. I might not be able to express my feelings orally so this is one of the medium to express my gratitude and love to you (sorry ter'cheesy' sikit and pardon me for the PDA yeah?). I love you to the moon and back infinity times (sila muntah di tempat lain ye?)

My joker + entertainer + BFF


L.O.V.E,
Wifey

No comments: