8.5.14

On Motherhood

This year marks my third year of being a mother. I have so much fun handling my baby (erkk..not so baby anymore but will forever be my baby) despite so many obstacles and hurdles that I have to undergo and eventually overcome. So cheers to motherhood :)





There will be times that you feel that you will need more than 24 hours a day in order to do all the tasks and put everything in its place perfectly. I did feel down several time especially when  Mr. Hubster has to be out station for a few times and still be going out until he finishes his job. At that particular time, I felt that I was not a good mother. I had to take care of Umar who was unwell at that particular moment. I had to take him to clinic, woke up in the middle of the night to prepare his milk ( Mr. Hubster does this every night when he is around), took him out to run errands and did so many things which are done by Mr. Hubster whenever he's with us. I guess I am being papered too much by him that I kinda feel lost when he's not around especially with my condition now. hehehehehe. However, he still want me to stand on my own feet. I'm lucky and thankful that I can drive on my own so I don't depend on him to take me to places that I want or have to go.

So, next post gotta be on fatherhood. hehehe :)

source of graphics : Google






No comments: