24.2.09

oh interviews..

i just arrived home from OCBC interview and lepak time at klcc with aman.it's a good catch-up session and i missed spending time with my friends.
owh ya..my interview went smoothly and i'm no longer nervous..haha..
if i'm selected,the lady from HR (Pn.Norhana) will call me from the second interview.
i got another interview this Friday..and insyaallah i will meet aman again for a movie.actually i'm getting tired of going to the interviews but i still have to go and try my best.hopefully i manage to secure a job ASAP.

i went to klcc after the interview and i was like a jakun being there.da lama tak p klcc,the last time i went there was during Ramadhan with ct and amed for buka posa.i was like "hey.kat cni pon ada this shop ke?"haha..tIm and her jakunness.it's not my fault pon..i'm in shah alam and i'm not gonna travel all the way from shah alam to klcc for the sake of nak lepak2.kat shah alam pon i can lepak2 too.but i like jusco bukit tinggi,not many people and many choices of brands which i like.so no need to go all the way to kl just for shopping and lepak2 kan?

anyhoo,i enjoy myself today an i'm supertired!

love;
tIm

No comments: