10.2.09

something to share

it's quite a while since i update my blog.i was sooo busy doing nothing.lalalala

hey,i just check somebody's blog just now and i figured out that she's engaged to my old time crush..haha..how wonderful was that?herm..anyhow,have a wonderful journey ahead to both of them..naaa,it was just a crush back then.no heart feeling pon!

herm..busy looking for a new job.i'm bored satying home and i need a new job ASAP.it's not that i'm regreting on my decision to leave MTSS but i'm so wanted to work.having my own paycheck..etc..etc..

owh yaa..i've booked a flight ticket to my hometown for the PTD exam thingy.hey,guess what..few of my friends pon dpt.yay! good luck to us yaa..friends,study laaa!

i'm missing my other half so badly.the fact that i didn't meet him for about 3months make it worst.i miss u sayang.planing to meet him when i'm in kedah soon.

herm..i have an interview with jaa and sasa this thursday at TM Bangsar.hopefully everything will run smoothly and hopefully i won't get too nervous and speechless..i tend to lose my word and vocab when i'm nervous ok!

till then..will update later aligator

love;
tIm

1 comment:

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Tim, thanks for adding me to your blog list. It's ok if I add yours to mine list, kan? Heheh...thanks :)