11.4.09

phewwww

wow..it seems like the level of my malasness to update this blog is increasing.haha.it has been a month since i update and i have lots of things to jot down and share.

last three weeks,erm..on friday(a day after i have kumon interview) i had fever,really bad..my whole body aching.went to the clinic and d doc gave me some prescriptions.i feel better on d next day but towards night i was sick again.i puked.damn.owh..my bro in law and Qhalif too got sick.so my sister being a responsible wife,mother and sister took a one day leave and became our nurse :)

i have to take 4 medicines in one go and it sucks.i lost my appetite to eat and i lost 2kgs during my bad days.i just drink lots of 100plus.god,i don't wanna be sick again.ever!i know i'm weak,always get sick but i'm trying to fight it anyway!my mom nagged and i have to listen to it every time she give me a call.*sigh*

then,the next 2 days i don't feel any better and i my feet and palm was itching like hell.i know i got allergic to something.so went to other clinic (d one i used to be going) and dr. taufik said i got drug allergic.yeah,due to wrong prescriptions.damn.i've told dat doc dat i'm allergic to pain killer but it seems like she'd gv me ones.so i have to get an injection and take some medicines to fight everything that goes inside my system.gosh.

so,here i am again feeling much better and stronger :)

i'm missing my sayang so much.he'll be here this week maybe!hopefully.gosh...i  miss u so very much!

love:
tIm

No comments: