24.4.09

oh thanks neway!

yes..I'm still in the process of job hunting,interviewing and stuff.so what?maybe it's not my rezeki yet.i still get monthly allowance form my sister and you don't have the right to judge me or give a pathetic opinion because i don't need 'em.thanks!btw,I've worked before and i think it's ok for me to relax and pamper myself before i work and do the same routine when i start working.i don't mind.seriously..


herm..there are some people who questions my staying home and do nothing after 6 months of graduating.hellO,mind your own business la,don't bother to think FOR me because i will never appreciate that!get it?I'm not staying home and do nothing,i do house chores what?a practice for future life..hahaha..and i get paid for that!!and one more thing,i never ask u for loan of anything.u are nobody to me,not my family.u r just my friend..not even close.
FYI,u are not a good friend because if u are a good friend,u will console me and encourage me to try and to be patient.get it?
so..to HELL with u!

yes..i really need a job ASAP because i think i should start working by now but as i said before,maybe bukan rezeki aku lagi.tak kan la aku nak p merayu so that people will give me a job.i'm not that desperate KOT!!

annoyed;
tIm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there.. siti ni.. malas nak login.. just knew u had a blog.. hehe nyways, i'm at workplace tp tgh break.. takpa pedulikan ja depa tu.. nanti ada rezeki adalaa.. dun worry.. pray hard tau!! kisses and hugs..

TimShafiee said...

ct..miss u..gee...tu la..kami wat tatau ja.malas layan n wat sakit ati ja.
erm..thanx tau.i really2 need support.sib baik my family paham and tak kesah.and lucky to hv fren like u.
hugs n kisses for u too :)