13.1.10

13th January 2010

this morning i was getting ready to go to work.suddenly i heard the door bell rang twice.at first i thought it was from the newspaper guy but then it kept on ringing.then aunty went down.after that i heard aunty screamed for my name.i only heard my name was being called and a word 'kereta'.i was so freaked out.i thought my car went missing.then i heard aunty said "ct,cermin kereta ct kena pecah"...

then i ran down and checked my car.owh my God,the window on the driver's side was all cracked adn there's a hole.i checked inside to make sure if anything went missing.but my GPS was still there,so did the coins inside the box.i think that person tried to steal the car.i was so thankful because i can always replace the window but i just can't imagine if my car went missing.NOOOOOO!

then me and wyna went to balai polis bandar seri putra for some report.though nothing went missing,i still need to report it so that no more cases happen in this area.and mine was the first case there.so while doing the report,that policeman asked me many questions such as do i have any enemies,any suspect and so on.how am i suppose to have an enemy when i know nobody there.then i told wyna,the only enemy i have could be my students..hahahah..just joking =)
then the police asked me to bring the car to balai polis kajang which i don't know where it is and the fact that we have to drive that car and ruin all the evidence is so nonsense.but they didn't know that i'm staying with ketua polis brickfields.hahaha.uncle was so mad at them because they were so stupid.only then they know then they came to the house and investigate the case.there was some blood stain at the door so there might be some evidence la.but i know it will be so damn hard to catch that person.so the police just did their duty and then came another police from kajang to investigate,then again i was being asked so many questions.at that time i felt like i was the criminal.hahahah..never had such experienced being asked or interrogated by police =)
so the police promise will check this area more frequently than before.haa,tau takot dengan uncle.

then aunty drove my car and asked uncle's staff to replace the window and whatnot while aunty and uncle went to IJN for physiotherapy.me,wyna and wany went to melawati and settled down GC's office.i had fun with them.at least i can forget my problem for a while.we went home at 10pm.

haih,this is not a good start for 2010 though..i feel down already.at this time,i really need sunshine to be with me and give me support because i just need him to be with me.i just don't know why.the feeling is more stronger today.i feel sad.i miss him.

i told my sisters.then kak baya called me.she asked me about that matter.then she told me that she didn't go to sabah due to my dad's condition.he's getting worse.he says many things which make my sister feel uncomfortable to leave him.who knows something happen when my sister is in sabah.we don't want that to happen but we never know right?so just be alert and aware.i'm so worried.i just don't know what to do.ireally want to go home.so badly.Ya Allah,i know all of these things are in your hand,but please not now.i'm just not ready.

why there are so many things happened to me lately.i'm not questioning my fate but did i do anything wrong sampai Allah uji aku macam ni?Ya Allah,make me a stronger person.aminnn..


sad;
tIm

No comments: