11.1.10

blogging =)

it seems like i blog a lot lately.maybe this is the only way for me to let go all my feelings.i'm not good in voicing out my thought or feeling.so i choose this way.i feel free to write everything that i feel like writing.nobody can stop me.

i know somehow i need somebody to talk to.my family won't stand on my side,not my bestie either.i don't know why.they think that i am happy with the decision that i was forced to make.the truth is i am not.i know that i should let them know about this but there is no use.they won't listen.it ends up with me crying alone.it is very hurt.especially to think that those who are close to you will stand on your side but they are not.i have to somehow let them happy when the fact that i am not.so sad.

but i have a friend who never failed to bagi nasihat,sokongan,time and listen to everything that i want to say.thank you ct.this mean a lot to me.i really treasure out friendship.u are my other bestie.i love u buddy =)

it doesn't mean that i do not treasure my other friendship but they won't understand my situation.my other bestie is already on somebody's side so what's the point of sharing when u know she'll never understand or stand on your side right?
i really appreciate all of my friends but some of them are not the type that u can tell every single thing.but i love them though.

i don't know how to put things into words when it comes to talking.so lets blogging do the rest.so when there is a time nobody listens to me or understands me,i will blog.it's far more better than telling those who can speak,listen and have brain.even though my blog takan bagi nasihat or kata-kata semangat but i know deep down inside my heart,i feel better.this is my other way to enjoy myself nad be happy.



=)
tIm

No comments: