19.1.10

wake up call

something happened last weekend.i refused to think about it and what more to write it here.it was like a wake up call for me.suddenly i realize,i can go on with this,i am strong enough.period.

so now i'm going to go on with my life, be happy and chill out.
yippie yay!

i have one good news and one bad news

GOOD NEWS: i got a new handphone.double yippie.
BAD NEWS : i might suffer from depression (it was what my doc said because i do have the symptoms such as migraines,easily lose weight,hardly sleep at night and unstable appetite). but i will make sure that i will get over it and i won't get any close to depression.macam meroyan la pule :p

but i'm a bit scared,i do get my migraine so frequent lately like twice a week which i know is not good for me.

hugs;
tIm



No comments: