5.4.10

friendship

i have lots of friends, many good friends and some whom i can count on to which i regard them as my best friends.i cherish the friendship we made since the 1st day we knew each other.i love my friends so much but sometimes unintentionally i tend to hurt them.but pls know that i never meant to hurt any of them.i am human,sometimes i do things and think after the action being taken out,which i know such a bad thing.
but today, i've learnt a great thing about friendship.never keep secret from your friends because they have the right to know and if the thing is something which is good,they should know and feel the happiness too.thanks friends.
today,i admit that i've cried because of my friends.tears of happiness.i'm glad to know each and every one of u and syukur Alhamdulillah Allah jadikan kita kawan.i couldn't be more happier.
hugs to all my friends near and far,pls know that i love u guys so much and u guys are part of my life =)

lov3;
tIm

No comments: