17.4.10

past tense


geheeee...i put past tense as my title because what am i going to post is what basically happened last two weeks.i went to Lost World of Tambun for my bro in law's family day and after that we went to Pulau Pangkor.


my sis,bro in law n epy

he kept on asking me to wipe the sand on his hand

owhhh..did u realize that actor?the one who's drinking

me happy

elfee's version of peace.i love u baby


we were tired but still managed to smile =)

my sis n bro in law

here we are at Pulau Pangkor

us there

candid

batu2 yang tajam menyucuk kaki aku.
last pose before we headed to the hotel

walking along the beach

elfee was enjoying his time there playing with water

muka yang penat berjalan


those are the pics taken.there are more but i'm tired of waiting for d pics to be uploaded.haha.anyhoo,i'm having blast time there. *happy*


lov3;
tIm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adakah actor itu aliff firdaus (beego)

TimShafiee said...

sooo true.hehe.sapakah ini?