14.4.10

sigh

i've been thinking a lot for other people lately.thinking for other people is exhausting and i'm worn out.every time i'm home,i'll be totally flat.gila la.not that i regret it tapi when i know that some people won't appreciate what i have done is so pathetic.i don't ask tem to puji atau angkat aku but then when they tend to marah2 and cakap tak puas hati with d result,aku jadi sakit hati and geram.hello,i've been working on that thing for 2 weeks already.my brain is bleeding ok?and for that 2 weeks aku tak lekat kat office.been spending time in senate hall.thank god the food served are nice =)
so people,please think before you b urst out your dissatisfaction alrite?

i've been thinking about life and my future too.couldn't help it though.
i'm so nak balik kedah.missed my family already.going to go back end of this month for some kenduri.not my kenduri kawin of course.just small get together and doa selamat.hehehehe =)

owh ya,last monday was my mak's birthday.me and my sibling bought her necklace and pendant.she seemed so happy.love u mak.u mean the world to me.we love u so much. *hugs*

love;
tIm

No comments: