6.12.11

welcoming my knight


wow..it has been 3 weeks since i wrote here.well,i safely delivered my baby knight on November the 15th (less than 24hours after my last post here).this might
be a very long post but hey,this is the only way for me to record the experience of my first labour :)

14.11.2011
-morning until night-

i went through my normal day at home.since it was near my due date so i already on my leave.everything was okay and normal just like any other ordinary day.that very evening mr.hubster came from work and we took Uwais to SACC Mall for a walk.i didn't feel anything except for having diarrhea sine morning.i didn't know that it was a sign of labour though.that day i just ate nasi with tom yam and that night i took a piece of big apple donut and a bowl of tom yam (walaupon sakit perut tapi still nak makan tom yam)

ok that evening, me and my friend talked about some ways untuk cepatkan labor.it was hilarious because she said one of the ways is by having sex.i just laughed.i did googled the ways and it's true that having sex could speed up labor *LMOA*
well of course there are lots of other ways such as eating spicy food.that was why i ate tom yam even though i had diarrhea.

15.11.2011
-12a.m-

i sleep early that night.lately i always sleep early sebab cepat sangat penat.walaupon perut kecik jek tapi mak aii penat jugak rasa.while i was deep in my sleep suddenly i felt something wet.oh noo don't tell me i wet my bed but hey dah tua2 ni takkan nak wet on bed lagi kot kan?i felt the liquid and dang i think my water bag just broke.i woke mr.hubster up and dia pon macam mimpi2 lagi.he brought me to the toilet to check again and yes memang betol la dah pecah. so he packed all my stuff,took the baby's bag and brought me to the Hospital.nasib baik dekat je,within 5minutes dah sampai hospital.then he registered me and the nurse took me to the labor room *freaked out*

the only doctor on duty that night was the doctor i wished i would never see again which was Dr.Karamjit *dang*..i really want to give birth with Dr.Ummul but since Dr.Ummul will only be on duty next morning so i just go with the flow.dalam hati doa mintak2 bersalin lepas time Dr.Karamjit habis.hahahahahha :D
the doctor checked and i dilated about 2cm.okay we still have plenty of time i think.then the nurse took me to the ward.me n hubster chose a room with 2 bed since i know hubster was freaking sleepy at that time.nak share bed macam tak muat je,kang tak pasal2 aku yang jatuh katil.at first nak ambik bilik sorang tapi penuh la pulak (ramai ye orang bersalin time tu?)

- 2am-3am -
i couldn't sleep that night.might be takut or sebab terkejut.hahahhaha.nurse dah masukkan drip kat tangan so agak susah nak gerak and dia cucuk drip tu way too sakit.lagi sakit dari bersalin :P
the contractions came every 15minutes.he held my hand all night long,just to ease my pain.tak sakit pon but ntah tak leh nak describe contractions tu macam mana.then at 3am-ish,hubster dah mengantuk so i asked him to sleep on the other bed.but he kept on waking up and tanya sakit ke tak.

- 4am-5am -
this is the time when i felt the intense contractions.the pain came every 5mintues.time tu takut sangat and i woke hubster up.since still ada leaking so i have to change.at that moment rasa nak pegi toilet pon takut..seriously!then Dr.karamjit came for another check up.she said i dilated around 6cm already.she asked whether i would want to have epidural or painkiller but i refused because i would like to give birth naturally (ya right!!!)
20minutes passed and the pain was getting hideous.i told hubster that i can't take the pain anymore and would want to have painkiller only.he called out the nurse and the docter came and gave me painkiller in the drip.tak sampai seminit and the doctor pun tak sempat pusing keluar bilik aku dah high.high in the sense yang i mumbled like a child.hubster couldn't even get waht i said.the next few second i felt asleep.tapi time tu tido pon asyik terjaga and terkejut.i dunno why,maybe the drug was too strong kot.

around 530am,i woke up and the pain was unbearable.macam dah nak keluar sangat2 okay!hubster called out the nurse and she checked but i was not fully dilated but man it was way too painful for me.so she called the doctor and Dr.Karamjit instructed her to push me to the labor room *freaked out*
hubster refused to be in the labor room with me because he has haemophobia (phobia of blood) so instead of creating chaos in the labor room i chose to be on my one.hey,i am one strong mommy to be :P
in the labor room, the doctor asked me to strip off my kain sarung and lie on the bed.i was struggling because the pain was beyond words but i tried.the next second the doctor asked me to push..dalam high2 plus lapar tu i can still hear she said "push dear,we can see his head already"..dengar je macam tu terus aku push sekuat hati.the next thing i know dah dengar my baby menangis.my baby was out at 6.09am.he cried so loud that hubster could hear from outside.well,i cried too tapi bukan la bersungguh2,just a few drops of mix feelings tears..it was such an emotional moment and now i am a mother :)
lepas tu all the pain seemed to be ripped out off my body.seriously dah hilang semua sakit even the doctor jahit pon tak rasa.when everything was settled, the nurse called hubster.i could see he was smiling from ear to ear.he's one happy dad :D
lepas dah cuci the baby hubster azankan the baby.it was again such an emotional moment.dah la pagi2 buta,hening je.hahahahha.

so we are now officially a proud parents of Umar Rifqy Bin Shaiful Anuar :)
oh..lupa plak..yes i gave birth to Umar with Dr.Karamjit.hambik kau tak nak sangatttt!!

here are some pictures of Umar during his few hours after being delivered.enjoy!!!







p/s : mommy-to-be, don't be scared of giving birth.kalau ada orang cakap sakit macam nak mati tu tak la,sakit but not to the extend menjerit2 macam dalam drama.tu sangat drama okay.worth the pain :)


love;
tIm

No comments: