9.6.14

I"m a B..B..B....Busy BEE!!!!

Last week was indeed a super busy weekdays that I've ever encountered.
It started off real bad on Wednesday when we had registration for new students then I had to invigilate EPT (English Placement Test) that very night. The test started at 940pm (it was scheduled to be held at 9pm but thing didn't go the way we planned) and the test ended at 1040pm. I was lucky that mr.hubster sent me to the office that day so he had to fetch me back later on which was a HUGE relief to me. If not, I have to drive on my own in the middle of the night. Creepy that is. When the test finished, we had to sort the scripts for the lecturers. Everything was done at 1130pm. Mr.hubs brought Umar with him. Pity my babies they had to wait for me forever, at least to me :P

this was taken during the EPT
Pic courtesy of Rosy's instagram :)
We arrived home when the clock struck 12am and I was super tired that I couldn't be bothered to take bath. I just washed my face and change clothes and hit the sack. Thennnnnnn, Umar decided to be cranky and super clingy even though he was sleepy. I can finally have my peaceful sleep at 230am.

The next morning, I had to wake up at 6am since I have an appointment with my doctor. It was the hardest ever time to wake up. I swear I could fall asleep while waiting for my turn. Then me and hubster went to buy breakfast and we have to be back at the hospital at 930am. Everything was settle around 1130am and we headed home. I was so tired and sleepy and hungry at the same time. I had hard time to take nap since my baby is awake. Can you imagine that?

Okay, then I had to mark the EPT scripts because it was due the next morning. I was so close to crying while marking the scripts. I had around 70 scripts to be marked in only a few hours. I literally looked like a panda that day.

ni la EPT scripts. Hazibul hazab nak menanda hokey!
The next day which is Friday, I was busy with keying in the EPT marks then after lunch hour, me and my colleague, Syafiqah, had to stream the students according to their level. We had a very difficult time streaming the students due to the number of students and technology glitch. We managed to finished our job at 830pm. There was no more car left at the parking space and it was so freaking dark. I arrived home at 9pm-ish.

*sigh*

See how busy I was last week? I'm not complaining though. It's just that I felt super tired and my entire body was aching like hell. Tidur tak cukup & tak tentu hala buat badan berangin je. That's why I feel like murdering people who complain about their timetable and whatnot to me after everything is done. Kalau salah sikit ja kena sembur, padahal macam nak gila orang buat timetable and stream students bagai.  Yang tu tak ada pulak nak cakap thank you kan? My colleague yang baru buat timetable this semester pon rasa nak quit the job sebab stress. hahaha! kesian Syafiqah. Been there done that dik. You'll be immune to it sooner or later. Next semester keisan pulak because she might have to do all these on her own since I'll be on my long leave until November.

Dah habis minggu busy. This week new semester starts so say hello to new faces and challenges. Hopefully I'll be able to undergo my 6weeks of lecturing peacefully and smoothly :)

No comments: