2.6.10

crap!

today isn't my day at all.my left eye is infected.it becomes watery and itchy like hell.i couldn't open my eye at that time and i can still feel the discomfort.it started in the morning after my first class and it became worse during my second class.i was like crying.cammy and rose asked me to go to clinic for check up.at first i think it was ok,just a normal discomfort of wearing lenses but then it became worse.i couldn't even open my eyes and the tears keep rolling down..macam menangis like seriously.

i asked rose to send me back so that i could take off my lens and change to spec.but then the feeling of discomfort is still there so i decided to go to clinic.we went to az-zahra since it's going to be FOC.thank god i just have to wait for a while..nak di jadikan cerita i met my students there.FYI,mereke2 tak pernah tengok aku pakai spec.they might not have the idea that i wear lens all these while.hehe.they looked shocked and keep on asking why.i just smile.haha.

the doc said it was good for me to take early action..if not,it'll become worst and i might lost my vision which is sangat menakutkan.the doc is very nice.i was advised not to wear lens for two weeks or until my left eye is ok.i have to change my lens even though the one i am using is still new *sigh*

i was given some meds but no medical leave since i refused to have one.hehe..so much of wanting to still have class tonight but i have to cancel the class since my eye is still itchy adn watery.too bad!sorry dear students.

special thanks to rose chantek yang bawak aku pegi klinik because i couldn't drive at all.if not i don't know what will happen to my eye...million thanks.phewwwww....

so for two weeks,my students and colleagues gonna see me with my spec on.haha.

love;
tIm

2 comments:

HimAwaRi said...

sama2 kasih cik ct chntk heheh~~~skrg br ada mase nk menjenguk blog2 rerakan n mengup date blog sndr..dh bersawang dh ^_^

TimShafiee said...

haha..anda terlambat.tapi saya tetap nak ckp thank u