3.6.10

kenapa kamu sangat lawak?

haha..it's so funny to know the fact that you are affected by me even though you won't admit it.oh dear,how do i put things into words so that you could understand that it never affected me and i don't give a damn of it.u add me through facebook then when i accepted your request,you deleted me.

haha.please know that i accepted you for two reasons:
1. i am really tired of this and i want to put a stop to it.like seriously.
2. this is not our fight at all my dear.

please accept that fact.i don't care at all.i don't even know you.get a life will you?i have my own life now and i don't have time to bother your life because it has nothing got to do with me anymore.come on,don't be childish,please act like grown ups.this is so lame.oh i forgot,you are still young.still adik-adik and you didn't go through what i've been through before.so enjoy your sweet life as you can =)

kenapa ek?you takut i stalk you ke?haha.FYI,i have better things to do.i don't have any intention to stalk you and keep track of you because it's your life so to hell with it.

so adik,tolong la faham yang aku tak hingin pon nak add kamu kalau kamu tak add.it's ok,go on with your life and don't ever add me again because it's not funny and it's not cute main2 macam budak2 walaupon kamu memang budak2.tapi aku da besar ok?

have a good life lady =)
god bless

Tim


No comments: