7.6.10

tests

Allah is testing me with a lot of things.i know i should be very calm and patient at these moments.
i have so many things so settle,i don't know which one should i do first.this is really challenging.i need to be strong.

my sister texted me late this evening.she said that abah's condition is getting worse.i am not sure how worse it is but i really pray and hope that everything will be just fine.my abah kena jaundice jugak as what my sister told me just now.i'm getting stressed out.

i am attending one wedding this saturday and on sunday i'll be flying home.i've booked the flight tickets already for me and him.we can't afford to drive since we have a wedding the day before so definitely we'll be worn out.
i already applied for 2 days leave today.haih,i'm nervous..i don't know why.

Ya Allah,please give me strength and make me strong.i just couldn't handle the stress.even booking the flight tickets made me cry =(
i don't like this kind of situation....

Tim

No comments: