11.6.10

mine,yours & our doa

i haven't got the time to update about my abah.he is now in CCU (cardiac care unit).he was transferred from CRW (cardiac recovery ward) last night.

we were told that he is now relying on the medication given plus the oxygen and no more hope left besides what are given.the doctor informed my brother and brother in law yesterday after the check up.i cried,so did my siblings.we are just redha and tawakkal now.hopefully he'll be ok.i was told by my siblings to be strong and accept it wholeheartedly since my abah has been suffering about a year already.they said if that's good for him, we can't do anything else.i was the one who broke down since i am a bit manja n since i am the youngest in my family.they calmed me down and asked me to be patient.

so,that's what basically happen for the past few days.kami berkampung dekat hospital ni.been back and forth,up and down.that's all that we can do at this moment.hopefully we'll be strong and Allah will give us strength.

Ya Allah, if that is what we have to face,make us stronger.for those who prayed for him,million thanks from me and my family.


million thanks;
tim

No comments: