21.8.10

i survived another day!

holla world =)

today marks the second day of me staying home all by my lonesome.my sister,bro in law and nephew are in Terengganu right now.i sent them to the airport last thursday and by that time the house is all mine.hehehehe.but then sometimes it freaks me out having a thought that i'll be home alone.it's not the 'thing' that freaks me out but the people.people nowadays cannot be trusted so i have to make sure i lock the door and what not over and over again before i go to sleep.

it's okay with me to stay all alone but my sisters are worried.they keep on checking me up,i know they love me.i might still be their baby sister but i'm big enough now to take care of myself.thanks for the concern but i promise i'll be okay and i'll be good.not to worry sistas!i don't really want to hassle my sister to come and accompany me here since she's working in KL.so i made up my mind to try and stay alone at home.try to survive on my own.hehehehe :D

last night my sayang asked me whether i would want to grab a late night drink with him.i know he was just want to accompany me and didn't want me to feel lonely but i refused since i know he was freaking sleepy at that time and he was home already so i really didn't want to bother him.i want him to have a good rest and sleep.i just let him had his iftar with his parents while i was at home watching Tv since i ate McD a few hours before and i was still full (oopSieeeE!)

today is saturday and so me n my sayang will go out later.just to jalan2 or watch movie (eh,bln puasa boleh tgk movie ke?ngeheeee :D)

surely we'll bukak puasa together today.

honey,thanks for always be there for me.i love u to bits!!!


lov3;
tIm

No comments: