14.8.10

something to share

yayy..it's weekend.due to fasting month,i just stay home,do some house chores (ala2 bibik) and play with epy..i didn't have any plan for today since i know my sayang would be helping his father today but i'm thinking of bukak puasa together with him outside since we haven't bukak puasa together,i mean just the two of us yet.but then i have to ask my sister if she has any plan to bukak puasa outside or not.

yesterday i went for bukak puasa with my sister,bro in law,my sayang,epy and my sister's colleagues at Intekma Resort S.alam.it was raining so bad and the venue was not suitable which was near the poolside.what a great idea Intekma *KUDOS*
the food was ok la but not to my expectation.plus the weather which made me so uncomfortable to eat and gobbled down everything which was served there and the price id RM35nett per head.i prefer the bukak puasa at Qaseh Restaurant S.alam because of the choice of food and the place itself.the price is ok but this year the price increases a bit compared to what we paid last year.we have planned to bukak puasa there later with my other sister and bro in law.
*yippie yay*

i am thinking of going for food hunt,which is going to the bazar ramadhan which i know would have many delicious food.teringat pulak popia goreng pedas dekat abzar ramadhan taman melati.aiyoook,drooling la pulak.sodapnya!

my other plan this ramadhan is to bukak puasa with my angels,i mean my buddies since many of them are in KL so it will be easier to plan for bukak puasa.i had promised wyna to bukak puasa together to celebrate my birthday.can't wait!!!

hopefully today is going to be a good day for everybody.have a good day and selamat berbuka later!

lotsa love;
tIm

No comments: