16.8.10

little craving :)




oOOoo..i really want to eat some ice cream right now,at this moment.cookies and cream would be just right:D
how am i supposed to get the ice cream at this hour and it's raining somemore outside.
dear god,can you not bring someone to my house who happens to bring ice cream to me?i can't ask from my sayang because he's home already and i know he's effin tired and sleepy.geheeee,tetiba ja crave for ice cream,i dunno why,it's so sudden.hahahah :D

but i am so sure if i mention this to him he'll definately buy me some,just like before.he'll get whatever i want ASAP!haha.i miss lepaking at Baskin Robin like before but now is Ramadhanand we rarely go out at night during Ramadhan :(

sayang,if you happen to read this,i just want to say,can i have some ice cream?could you please bring me to Baskin Robin now?pretty please????


much lov3;
tIm

No comments: