1.10.14

4th year journey

I just can't believe that we (me + hubs) have entered our 4th year of marriage. It feels like just yesterday that we got married. Anak pun dah masuk dua orang. I'm blessed and couldn't ask for more. Alhamdulillah :)

Nak cerita pasal our 4th anniversary the other day. When people/couples/hubs and wife celebrate their anniversary, they normally go out on a romantic date/lunch/dinner. We used to do that before but now, being a busy bee he is, we didn't have the chance to do so. But, I'm still thankful that he remembered the date and wished me when the clock struck 12 a.m on 25.08.2014 (he wasn't home that night, was out at his working site). The next day, he came back around 8 pm-ish and brought me and Umar to his site for the sake of spending some time with us on our anniversary. He was supposed to work that night but he went there and delegate the work to his staff and we went back home. It was rather a quick sneak out. He kept on apologizing for not having a real date like we used to have and for not being there for me everyday. I know he does all this for our future so I didn't whine like I used to. Sedih tak cerita anniversary kami?hahahaha.  But all in all, I know he loves me with all his heart. No worries baby, there is always next time :)

I should be thankful for still having him near me even he lately he comes back twice or once a week only (I have to bersabar sampai bulan November ja. Once the project is done, he's all mine..erk..ours). Wives yang husbands off shore tu lagi sedih jumpa once for 3 months. So I am still considered as lucky. Sunyi memang sunyi, especially when I am left alone at our house with the kids. I have to do everything on my own. That's why I spend some days at my sister's house. Lucky me to have siblings nearby. He has to do all this because we wanted our kids to have a better future. Everything costs a bomb nowadays especially education. Nak hantar anak pergi good kindy pon registration dah RM1k. Tu tak masuk monthly fees lagi. So in order for them to have a better life, we have to sacrifice a bit. Hopefully our kids will understand and be thankful to have him as their dadday because he has done everything that he could to provide us with a good life since kami bukan datang dari family yang kaya raya. Setakat ada rumah, kereta and cukup makan pakai, that should be enough.

So dear Mr.Hubster,

Thank you for all the hard work you do for me and our babies. I know you are a great husband and daddy and I couldn't thank HIM enough for sending me you as my husband. Thank you for listening to my endless and silly grumbles and whines. Thank you for cooking me delicious food and make sure I eat enough food. Thank you for taking me everywhere I want to go. Thank you for putting up with me and the kids. Thank you for lending your ears whenever I need someone to talk to. Thank you for laughing at my silly jokes and lending you shoulder when I cry. Thank you for being with me in the labour room even you have hemophobia. Thank you for making me who I am today and most off all, thank you for your unconditional love and thank you for loving me for who I am, Masyaallah you are generous with love.

Alhamdulillah I'm blessed with a great husband and kids. You are my better half and you complete me. I love you to the moon and back baby (excuse my cheesiness, sila muntah sekarang!).







Wifey

No comments: